Translate

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thalia gets our special stop smoking spanking

Thalia wants to quit smoking and I promised her during her interview that.I would give her our special stop smoking spanking and here is the video. For those of you who haven't seen Kitty and Betty get our stop smoking spanking the idea is quite simple.
I put Thalia across my knee, bared her bottom and she had to light a cigarette.
She then had to smoke it while I spanked her soundly non stop untill the cigarette was finished. Very effective.

Click here to see the video of this real-life-spankings




3 comments:

  1. I have fun with, lead to I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a great day. Bye
    Also visit my website ; amphora pipe tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Kudos!
    My site :: borkum riff black cavendish

    ReplyDelete
  3. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?

    My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    My site :: tienkiem.net

    ReplyDelete