Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Amy's pre-holiday spanking

Kelly and I are off to Costa Adeje Tenerife again for 8 days and in the past Amy has been misbehaving while we were away and was spanked when we got back. To nip this in the butt, I decided to call her over and give her a pre-holiday spanking before we go. She didn't show up!
The next day I got the little minx in the office and apparently she got the dates wrong. No excuse! I started by putting her over my knee and give her the hard pre-holiday spanking and then on her knees in the corner for 1 hour. In part two I told her to lay over the desk and I gave her a sound leather paddling.
And lastly I took my ping pong bat, put her over my left knee, and gave her a jolly good spanking with it to finish off. Then back on the chair in the corner for another hour from Real Life Spankings.

No comments:

Post a Comment