Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Pay Me To Spank Me

Young Bonnie has lost her job and really needs to earn some money. She knows an establishment where men will come and pay for sex and goes along for a job. She is told that they do not have vacancies for girls who want to do sex but if she is prepared to be spanked and indulge in CP then they can give her a job. She says she will give it a go and this is the story of her interview and her first try out for a new way of earning money from English Spanking.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete