Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Scarlett

Yes you read that correctly. Scarlett managed to get SEVEN parking tickets in the same street! Time for me to take action. I started with a nice warm-up hand spanking followed by a sound strapping and then on her knees in the corner for 77 minutes. After the cornertime she was told to kneel on the bed and I gave her a sound bare bottom belting. To finish this punishment I ordered her into the diaper position and with my small wooden paddle, I mad sure she learned her lesson from Real Life Spankings!

1 comment:

  1. Register on EverydayFamily TODAY and you will get stage based pregnancy and baby newsletters, promotions and coupon alerts as well as access to free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines and more.

    All New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete