Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The spanking week gallery

As you know the girls have to regularly report to me and Sammie didn't do so for a whole week! She didn't respond to my emails, phone calls, text messages, MSN messages etc. When I went to visit her, her house was a total disaster. She hadn't cleaned it for a week. As she kept me waiting for a whole week. and not cleaning for a week, I decided to give her a spanking week. She came for the first time on Tuesday so there were 4 sessions till Friday Every day she had to report at 14:00 sharp. The first day I gave her a sound hand spanking followed by cornertime. On day 2 I gave her a sound strapping laying on and over our table followed by more cornertime. On day 3 I made her change into a French maids uniform and she had to clean the entire office. She got 3 leather paddlings that day On day 4 I gave her a sound hairbrush spanking followed a a few strokes of the cane and the last cornertime from Real Life Spankings.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, i have a BDSM and spanking blog. I wonder if you like exchange links betwen our blogs. Let me know

    regards

    ReplyDelete