Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Orgasm during school corporal punishment

It happened back in the 70's when I was sixteen, my friends and I smoked pot for the first time with some boys at the back of the school and we got caught. We were taken to the Headmaster and we had to line up outside his office, the boys were to get the cane and us girls were to have our bottoms smacked.
Whilst I was waiting outside for my turn I became really sexually aroused. When it was my turn and I had to go in and bend over and after about six or seven hard slaps on the bum…I came! Luckily it wasn't really noisily, but I do think he realised which I was and still am mortally embarrassed about. I don't know if it was the pot that I had smoked or what? I was still really dizzy and weird feeling at the time and I can't think why else it could have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment