Translate

Friday, July 17, 2009

Real Spanking Story

I am a spanking husband, I started spanking my wife soon after we married and on the advise of my father in law. It came about when I complained to him about his daughter, about her over spending, staying out late and behaving as if she was still a single girl. He turned around and told me that I was not being firm enough with her and that I should take her across my knee take her panties down and give her a good sound spanking because if I did not she was going to make my life difficult and unpleasant.

I have punished her to be otk bare with her hairbrush it is quite painful but sure is better than getting arguments along. I took his advise and 21 years later I am still spanking my wife when the need arises.We have a very happy,loving and caring marraige and all thanks to my father in laws good advise.
The man should often, as often as possible, give the woman a light pat, smack or squeeze on the bottom, so as to reminded her of the fact that she belongs to him. Preferably on a daily basis, the man should spank the woman`s bottom with his hand, to keep her under control. A hairbrush and buttplug can also be used for women who are especially difficult. In extreme cases of disobedience a whip, tawse, cane, paddle, birch, slipper or wooden spatula can be used. It is preferable to place her "over the knee", more accurately referred to as "over the lap", but bending her over a table or other object where the buttocks attain an appropriate position is just as well.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete