Translate

Monday, July 20, 2009

Real Spanking Story - after work

  
We sat and chatted for a while and then he said -- right young lady the time has come to deal with your desires, come over here. I walked over and stood beside him and he ran his hand up my legs under my skirt and started to caress me, suddenly I felt pressure on my thigh and I just sort of bent forward over his knee. He started to slap my bottomthrough my skirt and said enjoy this because it will certainly get a lot more interesting. He continued to slap me and all sorts of feeling ran through me.

  
Suddenly he stopped and said stand up, remove your skirt and bend over in front of me. This I did and he then proceeded to spank me over my little black After a while he said remove your top and get over the back of the sofa. He then said to stay where I am while he got a short leather strap. He then gave me ten stripes with the s trap which really got me going. OK now remove your bra and stand against the wall, hands out legs spread and push that arse out. Once in position he made some adjustments and then spanked me with his hand again

  
Suddenly his hand went between my legs and he said your very wet and I think you are enjoying this too much. Now he wanted me to remove my and suspender belt and bend over the arm of the sofa. He then continued to spank me and then said I think you are ready now for a proper spanking. He left me there and came back with a horse crop, about 2foot or more. I am going to give youten strokes with this across your before I strip you completely and finish the job he said.

  
He then took careful aim and began - wow- I've never imagined feelings like it. At first alarm at the pain and then total joy as the pain subsided and spread like a small fire across my bum and down below. I almost came on the spot. e continued to whip me and the feelings just grew and grew. Once he had finished he told me to remove my last barrier, my and to present them to him as a prize. I put my fingers in the waist band and slowly lowered them to my knees, turned away from him and slipped them down and off.

  
I want you bent over the dining room table with your arms stretched out as far as you can across the other side. Do not move or I will start again every time you resist. I always enjoy my dinner at this table and now I am going to enjoy you before I eat you out. I moved to the table and spread myself as instructed. He then finished my spanking with a flurry of stripes across my now very red and naked arse.

  
After he had put down the whip I heard the unmistakeable sound of his zip sliding down and a warm nudge between my cheeks as he proceeded to screw me to the table. Once he had finished he just said get dressed and my gardener will take you home. I will see you tomorrow in the office, dont be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment