Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Amy's Spanking

I'm just going to have to admit that this is one for you folks who like to see it hard. Amy is a tough cookie, too. Being a Brit, she's taken quite a bit of some pretty serious caning. She wasn't intimidated by my arsenal, uh, I mean, supply of implements. She chose well. After a nice warm up spanking, the fun really begins. Amy then takes a hard hand spanking and a wooden hairbrush. Those Brits hate wood, I hear, and the hairbrush was the only thing wooden she chose. Then, she took a strapping with my black, steel reinforced strap and a paddling with my big, stingy blue paddle. As if that weren't enough, I give caning a go, which I don't often do. I was challenged and I think I came through with flying colors...on Amy's behind that is!

CLICK HERE to visit Good Spanking

No comments:

Post a Comment