Translate

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spank Model Sinn Sage

Today revıew excellent spankıng model - Rachel!!!
I found SpankSinn a couple of months ago. It is hands down the best spanking site I’ve seen in a long time. The level of sexual energy, combined with good spankings is excellent.
Bio - my name is rachel, my stage name is Sinn Sage. I have been in the adult/modeling industry for 5 years now. I have shot with tons of people and companies. I started modeling at 18 and i am now 25. I love my job. I have sex with beautiful women on camera and get paid for it. It's awesome. I get spanked. it rocks. I wrestle bitches. it's totally fun. I've always loved being naked. I hope you enjoy watching me explore the many aspects of my sexuality. I hope what i do brings you happiness. I like that i can make people happy for a living. I decided at a very young age that i wasn't interested in the cookie-cutter lifestyle. I am incredibly down to earth and can't stand pretentiousness, cattiness, or excessive girliness. I am not that girl. I am the guy girl hybrid. Embracing my female sexuality but incredibly in touch with my masculine side. Just watch me use a strap on. Welcome to my site Spank SinnWhen I was young I received only a few spankings here and there as punishment. But I can clearly remember having fantasies involving being spanked or dominated by a babysitter before I even really discovered my own sexuality. When I grew older and found that there was a whole world devoted to spanking and other fetishes, I was immediately fascinated and excited. I wanted in. I explored the internet furiously and took in as much information as I could on the lifestyle.
Even if I couldn't be involved in it yet, i had a very active imagination and fantasized about it constantly. I love women and especially their asses, so that is what you will see reflected in this site. EROTIC spankings! So relax, and get ready to watch my big white ass turn red!!!

I also just love Sinn she is cute and very verbal when she recieves a good spanking. Sinn and her sexy girlfriends get spanked all the time! Every week she will be posting 4, hi-quality 3 MINUTE VIDEO CLIPS and LOTS of Sinnful photos. Enjoy all the spanking pain and pleasure at the brand new exclusive spanking site SpankSinn where pain turns is pleasure.



This site is a joint Sinn Sage and Chelsea Pfeiffer, where they are passionately and spanker playing each other, as well as spank other beautiful girl friends.
CLICK HERE to visit SpankSinn

No comments:

Post a Comment