Translate

Monday, August 17, 2009

Angel's introduction

Hai! My name is Angel and i just turned 19. I live in Holland too and i have been fascinated by old fashioned spanking since i was little. It took a lot of nerve but i finally wanted to ecperience spanking myself so i contacted Mike and Kelly and they now give me what i allways dreamed about...(yum) Mike says i am cheeky and bratty and sassy he calls it (not!)...shhhhh He is ever so strict though and my poor bottom is allways soooo red when he leaves but it is sooooo exciting....He even puts me in the corner! sheesh What am i? 10?



After Angel was introduced she went over My knee for her first ever spanking. The silly girl offcourse wore a string which meant that when her pants came down there was not much protection.
She really enjoyed it though :) CLICK HERE to visit Real Life Spankings

No comments:

Post a Comment