Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Spanking Save Our Marriage


My husband started spanking me this year. When I disobey him, upset him, or if he feels I need an attitude adjustment I'll get a spanking. During the last 5 years, we been fighting a lot. Our marriage was about to fall apart. I was being super bitchy all the time and couldn't control it. I felt that I didn't love him anymore and I wanted to leave this marriage. I was miserable. I didn't know how to make things better. This year, my husband gave me my first spanking for being bitchy. Then he set down the rules for me and told me that I'll be getting spankings whenever he felt it was necessary.

I felt so much better knowing my bounderies. I was no longer miserable. I started feeling guilty about all the past fights and the mean things I've said. I knew things would be better from then on and it has been. I realized I do love him a whole lot and I want to be a good wife. I get about 3 spankings average per week. He has me pull down my panties and bend over the bed. He uses 4 leather paddles, 2 wooden paddles, razor strap and a school cane. He gives me around 50 strokes. The spankings have helped me gain self-control. Life is so much better now.




No comments:

Post a Comment